The industry's most comprehensive overhead crane periodic maintenance report.
Our proprietary MAINMAN ® Maintenance Program and software incorporates our in-depth understanding of applicable codes, standards and regulations and is built upon our knowledge and experience as the leading provider of maintenance services and as a global manufacturer of cranes and hoists.
MAINMAN ® guides our certified inspectors to deliver consistent, repeatable inspections with the appropriate level of preventive maintenance. Each piece of equipment is uniquely configured and tracked, and preventive maintenance plans are customized based on application and equipment type. Inspectors enter field data through their MobilTec handheld devices that upload data directly to the MAINMAN ® database, reducing turn-around time and eliminating the chance of data entry errors.
We capture, analyze, compile and report critical performance data:
- Safety deficiencies are communicated and confirmed by the customer beforethe inspector leaves the site. The safety summary can be e-mailed directly from the handheld device.
- Deficiencies are organized from highest priority (e.g. safety) to least urgent (e.g. general maintenance).
- Condition Reports are both OSHA and MSHA compliant.
- The Crane Report Card ranks the overall condition and criticality of each crane thus aiding in decision making and in tracking progress.
- Records of inspections, maintenance, and corrective actions are secured in our MAINMAN ® database.
All reports can be available online at www.Mycrane.com for safekeeping and convenient retrieval by your maintenance, operations and safety professionals.