Konecranes’ line of 3-ton cranes offers reliable, robust, day-to-day service for a wide range of industrial applications—from assembly lines, to shipping and receiving, to bulk handling and more.
XN Electric Chain Hoists
With the XN electric chain hoist, Konecranes offers an efficient, safe lifting solution that’s built on our experience of developing innovative technology over the past 80 years.
We assure each XN chain hoist’s performance and reliability as we test them at 125 percent of rated capacity. They’re designed to lift loads from 1/8 to 5 tons and are made in a variety of options: hook suspension for stationary lifting, push and motorized trolley models, and a variety of motor voltages and lifting and travel speeds, to fit the requirements of your application.
Other XN features include:
- CSA certified, meeting or exceeding international standards
- Standard dual speed motor that delivers smooth operation at a 4:1 ratio
- Built-in control panel
- Upper and lower electrical limit switches and other safety features
- Galvanized load chain
- Overload protection by way of a friction torque limiter
For your standard lifting needs, you can rely on Konecranes’ manual chain hoists and lever pullers. They feature superior design and rugged steel construction for unrelenting performance. We offer models with a 3-ton lifting capacity, on up to 10 tons, and optional higher capacities up to 20 tons.
Special design features of our manual hoists include a corrosion-resistant load chain and a machined chain sprocket that facilitates smooth, efficient operation.
TDU Traveling Trolley
Another Konecranes option in the 3-ton crane class is the TDU electric traveling trolley, with a load limit up to 5 tons. The TDU trolley allows you to hook a hoist directly to a higher hook. You can also couple it to an XN chain hoist.
Standard features of the TDU electric traveling trolley include:
- Variable speed
- Electromagnet brake
- Derailing prevention
- Wheels made of drop-forged steel or cast iron mounted on sealed wheel bearings
- Central drive system for two motor-driven rollers
- Rubber bumper stops available
- Grounding/cleaning brush available
Konecranes also offers manually-operated trolleys that are designed for up to 3-ton loads.