Around the world you’ll find Konecranes’ 10-ton cranes performing material handling jobs, consistently and reliably, day in and day out, in a wide variety of industries and applications—factories, shipping, transportation, hazardous environments and many others—any situation that demands rigorous, repetitive operation.
Konecranes’ 10-ton cranes save our customers downtime and maintenance costs for optimal productivity, longevity and return on investment.
CXT Wire Rope Hoist
A key to our cranes’ efficient operation is the patented Konecranes CXT wire rope hoist. It is available in a variety of configurations, starting with the Low Headroom Single Girder design, with a 10-ton capacity.
The gears of our CXT hoists are manufactured with great accuracy to provide many years of trouble-free service, standing up to rugged conditions. These hoists are powered by high-performance hoist and trolley motors. Other features include:
- A large diameter rope drum that reduces rope bend. This feature increases cable life and minimizes hook travel during lowering.
- A robust DC hoist brake that can complete more than a million cycles between adjustments
- Hazardous environment hoists with components rated for exacting safety requirements
- Compact design that efficiently uses building space
SMARTON®, developed by Kronecranes, is an evolutionary technology that takes lifting equipment to new heights of performance. It’s available on Konecranes’ 10-ton cranes on up to equipment with a 500-ton limit. Built on Human Interface to Machine (HIM) technology, SMARTON uses a two-transmitter intelligent radio control to send critical information to the operator including:
- Upcoming maintenance needs
- Total loads
- When the equipment approaches, reaches or exceeds load limits
- Three-dimensional positioning for precise operation
- From-the-ground troubleshooting data
Manual Chain Hoists for Hazardous Environments
Konecranes offers a rigorous line of manual chain hoists and lever pullers, with a load capacity up to 10 tons. Our EKMII manual chain hoists and EKPT manual trolleys provide customers a cost-saving alternative for less frequent lifting needs. Our EKMII hoists can be used in a variety of trolley configurations to serve a wide range of applications. Engineered for hazardous environments, they feature corrosion-resistant load chains and a machined chain sprocket that facilitates smooth, efficient movement.